Monday, September 1, 2008

Quick Intro

ah huh..

did u hear that?

nope??

again..

silent..

dont make any niose..

and listen carefully.


prooooottt!!!!...WTF??


hahahahahaha...itu dia kentut ku (there you go , my fart)..amacam? best? just sounds like perut (stomach)..

ok, so now i am here, and u know y am i here? because of the wind (this time it is a good wind not the BAD wind aka FART). Actually there's nothing to do with the wind though, LOL , and the reason I started this blog just because of nothing hehe..hey u know what? people can make money from blog (that's what i heard) and friends for sure..and maybe i dont have any clear intentions this time but who knows that i will gain a lot in the future, there is always something to gain and nothing to lose right?...so this is what my friend always said to something like this..just give a SHOT..yeah just give a SHOT man..

So, I guess that's all for this time..I will start posting on serious issue (maybe because i am not serious myself-lol) next time and add any interesting application and make this page as happening as I can.

"what starts here changes the world" (The University of Texas at Austin)

1 comment:

Mish Hawtchocolate said...

oits..~

busukk ahh kentut ko~!!
wtf...wut the fart~

ahhaa~
nice intro dude~!

thanx to me lahh~
=p