Monday, September 8, 2008

Mocca - My only One

fuh... finally, I spend hours to get this ( since I am not a pro )..but I am pretty sure they sound pretty right.

Mocca - My only one



D Dmaj7 D Dmaj7



D F#m
we had a fight last night

Em A
and i called him mad

F#m Bb
makes me feel so sad


Em A
and i’m so ashamed


D F#m
he’s my only one

Em A
i give him all my love

F#m Bb
even though my mom says no!

Em A D
i just go on and on…


A
no one’s gonna take him away from me..

Em A
everyday and everynight

F#m Bb
i just wanna hold him tight

Em A D
and make sure that everything stays night

Em A
and everyday and every night

F#m Bb Em
to dream of him is mu delight and know that

A D
he’ll stay with me all the way

*feel free to comment or make any correction.. peace out

4 comments:

Mish Hawtchocolate said...

wahhhh~!!

wei..da pndai men gitar lgu neh ker?~
hohohoo~!!

=D hepi bufday weii~

Mish Hawtchocolate said...

haha..sal kcnggihn blog tuh..~
dorg lah stat dlu..~

kteorg kai skin yg da ade siap~
tp kene edit dienyer coding la~
kene rajen sket la nk lawa2kn sndiri~

kalo ko nak..~
http://www.blogskins.com
tp kene la spend mase sket~
=D

nawzah said...

yeah..ty2...hehe..ha..best ar lagu ni.so aku cari ar chord dia..susah tu wei

Mish Hawtchocolate said...

mmg lah besh~
lyn la lagu mocca len lak..besh gk~
=p